Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
ONL.li (“The Company”) agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service).
Use of ONL.li Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to ONL.li’s TOS (Terms of Service).
If for any reason subscriber does not agree to ONL.li TOS, should notify ONL.li for an immediate account closure.
This Agreement is between you, your organization (if you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization), collectively referred to herein as “you” or “your” (and appropriate formatives), the website service provider offering these services to you, if any, (the “Primary Service Provider”) and the backend service provider Insiders Group, Inc. (the “Backend Service Provider”).
All provisions of this contract are subject to the TOS (Terms of Service) of ONL.li. The TOS may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that change to the TOS by the Company shall not be grounds for early contract termination or nonpayment.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the United States law.
1. Disclosure to Law Enforcement: The TOS specifically prohibits the use of our service for any Illegal Activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition ONL.li shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
2. Service Rates: Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offers is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goal including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers. ONL.li cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors. Offers not necessarily combinable. Discounts cannot be retroactively applied. Orders subject to cancellation by ONL.li at any time.
3. Payment: Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due every 1st day of the month for that month’s or year’s service. Payments for partial days or months will be pro rated. All accounts and services provided by ONL.li the monthly or yearly service does not includes tax rate, the setup fee if applied. The above applies to all accounts and services provided by ONL.li an Insiders Group, Inc. company.
4. Refund and Disputes: All payments to ONL.li are non refundable. This includes the one time setup fee if applied and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within (7) days of the time the dispute occurred. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer that, in ONL.li sole discretion is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS , you agree to pay ONL.li an “Administrative Fee” of not less than $50 and not more than $200. Customer will only have the right to receive a credit if ONL.li is not able to offer to the customer the services which the client has purchase according to the TOS and/or our SLA, the amount will not be more than the amount that is left to your account. In case that an account does Violation of ONL.li’s SPAM policy and/or is a terminated customer’s WILL NOT GET ANY REFUND.
5. Failure to Pay: The Company may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
6. Limitation of Liability: ONL.li DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT OR SERVICE NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, ONL.li WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT OR SERVICE, ONL.li IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
7. Warranty Disclaimer: This service is provided without warranty of any kind. ONL.li DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER WILL BE UNINTERRUPTE, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. ONL.li EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ONL.li MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE.ALL SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREMENT ARE PROVIDED OR PERFORMED ON AN ” AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT ITS OWN RISK.
8. SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE): ONL.li takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that customers may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers of ONL.li may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
Violation of ONL.li ‘s SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of our SPAM policy, ONL.li will immediate restrict customer access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, ONL.li may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer’s account. Further, ONL.li reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. ONL.li will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
Users who violate this policy agree that ONL.li will not investigate the matter. DO NOT SPAM from your account there are other ways more effective to advertise your website, STOP IT NOW!
9. Notification of Violation: ONL.li is under no duty to look at each customer’s or user’s activities to determine if a violation of the TOS has occurred, nor do we assume any responsibility through our TOS to monitor or police Internet-related activities.
Any User, which ONL.li determines to have violated any element of this TOS , the service may be subject at ONL.li’s discretion to a temporary suspension pending a User’s agreement in writing, to refrain from any further violations. We reserve the right, to drop the URL involved in Spam or Denial-of-Service complaints if it is clear that the offending activity is causing great harm to parties on the Internet. In particular, if open relays are on your network or a customer’s network, or if denial of service attacks are originating from your network. In certain rare cases, we may have to do this before attempting to contact you. If we do this, we will contact you as soon as is feasible.
10. Suspension of Service: (a) ONL.li reserves the right to suspend access to any customer if in the judgment of the ONL.li network administrators the customer’s server is the source or target of the violation of any of the other terms of the TOS or for any other reason which ONL.li chooses. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated immediately. Prior notification to the Customer is assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity.
11. Termination: (a)This Agreement will commence on the Order Effective Date. Unless earlier termination in accordance with its terms this Agreement will terminate on the date the last Order then in effect expires or is terminated pursuant to the terms and condition set forth in this Agreement ( witch will be the date on witch the last Service Term of such last Order expires or is terminated pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement).Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing, for each Service ordered on a Online Sale Order, the initial Service Term for such service will commence on the date referred to as the “Sales Order Effective Date”. Unless otherwise agreed to by parties in writing, for each Service, upon expiration of the initial Service Term and each renewal, the Service term for such Service will renew automatically for additional terms of then-current Service term or 1 year each unless either party notifies the other party at least 30 days prior to the end of the then-current Service Term for such Service that it has elected to terminate the Service Term for such a Service, in which event the Service Term for such Service will terminate at the end of Such then-current Service Term.
(b) Either party may terminate this Agreement as a whole at any time with immediate effect on the giving of notice to the other party if the other party is a legal entity (including a partnership), and it becomes or appears likely to become insolvent or bankrupt, subject to a winding up proceeding, has a receiver appointed, is dissolved or in the process of dissolution, makes any arrangement for the benefit of creditors, or initiates or becomes or appears likely to become subject to any other form of an insolvency proceeding.
(c) ONL.li shall have the right to terminate one or more Services or this Agreement as a whole forthwith at any time in any of the following events:
if any Charges or sums payable remain unpaid after the Due Date; without cause after the expiration of the Minimum Commitment Period by giving the Customer thirty 30 days written notice;
if the Customer has provided any information to ONL.li which ONL.li believes to be material to the provision of a Service and such information is incorrect or incomplete;
if the Customer breaches any provision of this Agreement that in the opinion of ONL.li is capable of being remedied and the Customer fails to remedy that breach within fourteen (14) days after receiving written notice requiring it to do so;
if the Customer breaches any provision of this Agreement that in the opinion of ONL.li is incapable of being remedied;
if in the opinion of ONL.li the Customer has used, attempted to use, or is likely to use a Service in contravention of any Applicable Law;
if continued provision of a Service is not in the public interest or if it is deemed by ONL.li that it is not in ONL.li’s interest to continue providing a Service to the Customer for any reason whatsoever;
ONL.li suspects fraud or misuse of a Service, or an activity not authorized by ONL.li or this Agreement in relation to use of a Service, by any person, regardless of whether the Customer consented to or had knowledge of such fraud, misuse or unauthorized activity;
ONL.li is named as a defendant or threatened with suit in any action or proceeding in which it is alleged that a Service has been used to carry defamatory content;
12. Indemnification: ONL.li wishes to emphasize that in agreeing to the Terms of Service (TOS), customer indemnifies ONL.li for any violation of the (TOS) that results in loss to ONL.li or the bringing of any claim against ONL.li by any third-party. This means that if ONL.li is sued because of a customer’s or a customer of a customer’s activity, the customer will pay any damages awarded against ONL.li, plus all costs and attorney’s fees.
13. Miscellaneous Provisions: You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mail, and telephone contacts plus a valid mail address are used, in that order of preference.
A waiver by the Company of any breach of any provision of this Agreement by Subscriber shall not operate as or be construed as a continuing or subsequent waiver thereof or as a waiver of any breach of any other provision thereof.
Subscriber shall not transfer or assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Company may assign Agreement at anytime without consent from or notice to Subscriber. Company reserves right to cancel customers rights under this contract at anytime without further obligation.
ONL.li takes no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted to ONL.li. ONL.li is not responsible for the content of any other web sites linked to ONL.li; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. ONL.li disclaims any responsibility for any such inappropriate use and any liability to any person or party for any other person or party’s violation of this policy.
ONL.li makes no guarantees of service of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. ONL.li is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by ONL.li or due to the fault of third parties. Customer is Responsible for all the space and Bandwidth services by itself, its employees, agents,contractor, invitees and clients, whether such use is with or without the consent of Customer. No ONL.li entity is responsible or liable for any missing or damage to Customer’s equipment witch may occur during packaging and/or shipment of such equipment.
14. Denial of Service: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason
15. Trademarks-Copyright Notices
ONL.li is either a trademark or registered trademark of Insiders Group, Inc. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.All contents of ONL.li are: Copyright (c) 2015 ONL.li
REPORTING VIOLATIONS of ONL.li's TOS
ONL.li requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this TOS direct the information to the abuse form
You can report spam to us by email just send an email using our abuse form